Bennett Landscape offers architectural blueprints and free hand design drawings. Depending on the size and detail of your project determines which, if any, drawn design is needed. Most customers do not need a plan drawn. Our project managers have the experience to look at a property and envision the design. For customers that have detailed or large projects, drawings can be provided. The cost of these drawings depends on the type of drawing, scope of work, and the size of the project. General consultations are also available. We install plants with similar needs near each other to reduce over/under watering. When plants with the same needs are placed together it reduces the amount of work it takes to care for your landscape.
Some services that are offered by Bennett Landscape include:
- Landscape Design
- Sod Installation (Bermuda, Fescue, Zoysia, Centipede, seeding lawns)
- Patios (Paver, stone (natural and artificial), wood, concrete, composite decking)
- Hardscapes (Walkways, patios, pool patios, decks, retaining walls, fire pits, fire places)
- Pools (custom design and installation: gunite, pebble tech, remote devises, spas, waterfalls, dive rocks)
- Retaining walls (Modular, treated timber, stacked stone, concrete)
- Stone Work: Natural and Artificial
- Water Features: (fountains, ponds, pondless water features)
- Erosion Control & Drainage Solutions: regrade, silt fence, dry creek bed, gutter pipes.
- All soil movement, grading, and regrading has to be completed by a certified GWSCC technician.)
- Bobcat and Grading Work: (skid steer, harley rake, track hoe)
- Outdoor Kitchens and Living Areas (Built in grills, sink, smoker, outdoor cabana, arbors, pool house, gas and wood fire pit)
- Landscape Lighting (up lighting, pathway, down lighting)
- Irrigation Installation and Repair (Misters, Sprays, drip lines)
- Tree Removal (Cut down, cut up, and haul away)
- Decorative Metal Fencing (wrought iron fences, handrails, gates)
- Wooden Fencing (split rail, solid, 3 rail, gates, etc.)
- Brick and Stone Pavers (patios, walkways, driveways)
- Large Refurbishment and Clean-Up Jobs (Machinery and labor to tackle any cleanup.